Have You Been Convicted of a Crime?
Don’t let a criminal record hold you back!
If you’ve been convicted of a crime, you may be able to have your record expunged (i.e. made non-public). Attend our free Virtual Expungement Fair to learn about eligibility and get connected with legal services.
If eligible, our webinar will prepare you to move forward in the expungement process. Volunteers from the community will join as sponsors to help you through the process.
Friday, October, 16th | 10:00am – 12:00pm
Our Virtual Expungement Fair will be held on October 16th, 2020 at 10am. A link to join will appear on this page at that time.
Want to learn more about Expungement?
- Convictions must have occurred in Washtenaw County
- Convictions must have occurred locally
- No more than one felony conviction
- No more than two misdemeanor convictions
- No DUI's or OWI's
- Must be at least five years since date of conviction, release from incarceration or discharge of probation or parole, whichever occurred last.