Have You Been Convicted of a Crime?
Don’t let a criminal record hold you back!
If you’ve been convicted of a crime, you may be able to have your record expunged (i.e. made non-public). Attend our free Virtual Expungement Fair to learn about eligibility and get connected with legal services.
If eligible, our webinar will prepare you to move forward in the expungement process. Volunteers from the community will join as sponsors to help you through the process.
Did you miss our webinar?
2020 Virtual Expungement Fair Webinar
Want to know if you can have your record expunged?
Watch Our Webinar
Check out our free webinar to learn about expungement.
Fill Out Our Expungement Form
CLICK HERE to download our Expungement Fair Participation Form. You don't need to have attended our live expungement webinar.
Send Your Form to Us
Email the completed Expungement Participation for to email@example.com to get started!
- Convictions must have occurred in Washtenaw County
- Convictions must have occurred locally
- No more than one felony conviction
- No more than two misdemeanor convictions
- No DUI's or OWI's
- Must be at least five years since date of conviction, release from incarceration or discharge of probation or parole, whichever occurred last.