In-Person Appointments Now Available!
We are excited to share that we are now scheduling both virtual and in-person appointments! If you do not have access to reliable technology, we are ready to schedule an in-person appointment with you.
- Appointments must be pre-scheduled. Complete the form below to request an appointment.
- We are not able to offer in-person appointments to address issues related to unemployment insurance.
- Before you enter the building, every visitor must complete a health screening questionnaire and have their temperature checked.
- You will not be able to enter our building if you have a fever of 100.4 or higher, or, if you answer “yes” to any of the health screening questions.
- We are unable to accommodate guests/additional people with you for your appointment.
- To maintain the safety of our team, face coverings and physical distancing are also required.
- We are here to serve you virtually if you are medically unable to wear a face covering.
- Our team members will use laser pointers to assist you on the computer.
- If you are experiencing symptoms, stay home and request a virtual appointment.
Thank you for reaching out to us!
We are experiencing very high call volume and are doing our best to serve our customers. Please allow adequate time for us to reach out to you.
Monday - Friday, 8am-5pm*