Free Workshops & Events
Our monthly workshops offer a wide variety of interactive classes to help anyone become ready for employment. Regardless if you are experienced or considering employment for the first time, we have a workshop for you!
What makes our workshops stand apart? We asked for feedback from the companies you are applying to. Our Business Services Team asked employers they work with on a daily basis to share with us what they are looking for in a candidate. We took their feedback and designed unique workshops just for you!
“The seminar itself was so much more helpful than I could ever have imagined! …I feel so much more confident and equipped for any possible interviews”
– Helen D.
Our Virtual Workshops
- Job Search Strategies
- Tips for Virtual Career Fairs
- How Dollars Make Sense
- Job Apps, Cover Letters, and References
- Interview to Impress
- Resume Strategies
- LinkedIn for Job Search
Job searching in today’s economy can be both difficult and frustrating. Learn strategies and resources for an effective job search plan.
- Important steps to plan and execute your job search
- How to use the Internet as an effective job search tool
- Learn many helpful and useful Internet resources, web sites, and job boards
- Gain a better understanding of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and the importance of keywords
- Social Media’s value in job searching