Foundations of Caring Bootcamp
Begin your career in Health Care in just two weeks
Are you looking for a rewarding career in healthcare? The Foundations of Caring Bootcamp hosted by Washtenaw Community College (WCC) will equip you with the skills needed to jumpstart your career! In only 2 weeks you will learn how to succeed in direct patient care, regardless of your experience level. This 2-week virtual course is perfect for anyone looking to get started in the healthcare field.
- CPR Certification
- Essential Soft Skills
- Patient Care Skills
- Four continuing education credits at WCC
The best part? You will receive PAID on the job training upon completing the course and hired directly by a healthcare employer!
Applications are open!
Sign up to launch your future!
WCC Long Term Care Bootcamp
- Be a U.S. Citizen.
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Have obtained a high school diploma or GED.
- Be able to pass a basic background check.
- Have access to a computer that is compatible with online learning, as well as Internet access.
- Have a valid State ID, Social Security card, or passport.
Please note that eligible candidates will undergo a career-focused assessment. Support services and tutoring will be available throughout the program.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org