We are excited to share that we are now scheduling both virtual and in-person appointments! If you do not have access to reliable technology, we are ready to schedule an in-person appointment with you.
• Appointments must be pre-scheduled. Contact us to book an appointment.
• We are not able to offer in-person appointments to address issues related to unemployment insurance.
• Before you enter the building, every visitor must complete a health screening questionnaire and have their temperature checked.
• You will not be able to enter our building if you have a fever of 100.4 or higher, or, if you answer “yes” to any of the health screening questions.
• We are unable to accommodate guests/additional people with you for your appointment.
• To maintain the safety of our team, face coverings and physical distancing are also required.
• We are here to serve you virtually if you are medically unable to wear a face covering.
• Our team members will use laser pointers to assist you on the computer.
• If you are experiencing symptoms, stay home and request a virtual appointment.